Wednesday, October 3, 2007

How cute is this idea?

I was surfing the net and came across this cute Idea. A ring with interchangeable lipglosses by Urban Decay. Here are the details and the link:



Urban Decay Cosmetics - Poison Ring MMVI - Lip Gloss Ring

Poison Ring MMVI

Pick your poison, then drop it into our wicked Poison Ring. An ingenious place to stash one of three lip potions, our silver-plated ring features a darkly sexy and slightly macabre piece of art… forever preserved in enamel. Only a lucky few will ever wear one of these limited edition gems. Hiding your beauty secrets was never so intriguing.

A must-have for any Urban Decay addict, the Poison Ring comes packaged in a collectable box - gorgeous purple faux snakeskin box lined with black velour.

LIMITED EDITION Fill Weight: 0.3g / 0.01 US oz

  • 3 interchangeable XXX Shine Lip Glosses.
  • Non-returnable if gloss is used or in unsellable condition.
Price: $50.00

This reminds me of something similar we had when I was a kid. It wasn't this nice nor as expensive. I like this one much better. I may have to get one because I am a lipgloss junkie. This new trend away from lipgloss and towards lipstick is not making me happy. Oh well as Heidi Klum says "One day your in......The next day your out!".....LOL Seems my favorite is out of favor this season but it will rise again ;)

No comments: