Friday, October 5, 2007

My search for a Stylish Laptop Bag has come up with these designs

So I've been on the look out for a stylish computer bag. I'm so tired of the plain black generic bag that has no style. So I figured I would post some of the bags I found. I'll tell you at the end which one I chose. Enjoy:


Some Modern shaped and looking bags:




Acme Made Designer Slim - Small $149.95



ACME MADE * The Designer Slim $159.99 - $189.99


Here are some Asian material bags:




Abbi New York Jade Silk Brocade Medium Computer Case $79.95





Women’s Business Cases: Laptop Tote, Business Bags For Women$79.99





Jacquard Asian Inspired Laptop Bag by Mango Tango $59.99



These bags look more like handbags but have all the mini compartments you need in a computer bag:




Leopard Animal Jungle Canvas Laptop Bag by Mango Tango $59.99




Faux Suede Laptop Bag by Mango Tango $59.99





MetStyle - Champs Elysees Business Bag - GC-CSB00PP by: MetStyle - $75.00







Milano Faux Crocodile Laptop Case by Mobile Edge $89.99




Baggallini Briefcase Bagg - BBC246 by: Baggallini - CareerBags $90.00








Mobile Edge Ladies Briefcase Full Grain Leather - METBL by: Mobile $279.99




Macy*s - Handbags & Accessories - McKlein Barrington Women's Laptop Tote $134.99 (It comes in several other colors). And after I found this bag, I found this version that has wheels:







Glen Ellyn Leather Detachable - Wheeled Ladies Case - McKlein W Series [ #9436 ] - DiscountLuggage.com $169.99 Again this bag also comes in several colors. Three of which I showed above. I also found that the Orange color can be had at Amazon for cheaper than the other colors if you are feeling so inclined:






Amazon.com: McKlein Lake Forest Leather Women's Briefcase - Orange: Apparel $145.00


These Kate Spade Bags probably will fit a small 13" Laptop:



kate spade lisbon duchess $295.00



kate spade de gaulle triangular duffle $425.00


These bags are similar to the Generic Black bag I was talking about but they come in various fun colors. And here is the best part about them:

Pinder designs stylish laptop cases and bags in a variety of colors using only the strongest and best materials available including water repellent Ballistic Nylon, durable seat belts, 420D nylon interior and nickel plated hardware. Every bag is guaranteed for life and we donate 5% of the net proceeds to your choice of charities.






Laptop Cases by Pinder $69.00



After much consideration I've decided to buy the Glen Ellyn Leather Detachable - Wheeled Ladies Case - McKlein W Series. Why you may ask? Because it has a classic and slightly modern look I like. In addition it has the wheels that you can attach when you are traveling so you don't have to kill your arm carrying it and all the files you might be carrying. So do you have a favorite?

No comments: