Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fashion Victims are everywhere......here are just a few

Fashion victims are everywhere. While I was in the Caribbean I encountered a few. Now my fellow Caribbeaners love color so I'm not talking about that because I love color and Spring/Summer 08 is about Bold Color. And I'm not talking about cheap clothing versus expensive clothing because you all know how I love a bargain ;).

It was Carnival in St Maarten when I was down there so there was lots of costumes and bands. Carnival is a time to let loose and express yourself but not to lose your sense of style completely!! And I feel that some of these women didn't just lose it, they may never have had it. Some ladies just need some Fashion help. I mean REAL help. Like the lady who had on black lace leggings with white short shorts over them topped with a white t-shirt imprinted with black block letter words. My friend who saw the women was as aghast at her outfit as I was and thought she needed my help with fashion. But I mean SERIOUSLY people does the outfit I described above sound like the person needs Fashion advice OR should they have just known that the outfit was a Glamour Don't!! I think it is the latter but hey maybe that is just me.

I didn't get a picture of the outfit above but I did catch some other ladies in need of the Glamour Don't black bar.

This lady looked like she was attacked by Edward Scissorhands





This woman looked like The Abominable snowman in 90 degree heat.....Fishnets and snowboots do NOT go together WOMAN!! I really thought this was a given




To this woman I wanted to say, if your belly is a little bigger than you would like it to be.....Either get some Spanxs or wear a LOOSER dress.





And in conjunction with that, if you have some cottage cheese hanging around your thighs and butt like I do, DO NOT wear tight WHITE bottoms. They just do not look good.





And lastly we have this nice lady sporting a hair trend I never really got....The curler look....:/




Now if you are putting curlers in your hair so your hair will look nice when you get OUT....Why do you still have them in when you do go OUT!! Is there some other reason you have for wearing the curlers that I don't know about? Are woman wearing them out because they want to have nice curly hair when they go INSIDE the house? If anyone can enlighten me as to why women do this I would really apprciate it.

And as usual I appreciate all your comments on my review. Do you agree or disagree with my thoughts on these ladies? Have you spotted some fashion victims of your own that you would like to share with me?


I'm waiting for your thoughts.




No comments: