Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ombre & Patent Leather - Two Trends that go well together

I've noticed for awhile that Ombre has become a trend this year. I really like this trend. I think I really became aware of it and how much I liked it when I saw Gwen Stefani's wedding dress by John Galliano for Dior back in 2002.




Before I left for vacation I bookmarked several Ombre items I found that I liked but I'll post some of those another time. This post is about some items I recently found that incorporate the Ombre trend with another popular trend I like Patent Leather.


Bloomingdales

Bloomingdales showed an Ombre and Patent Leather bag by Maxx in their recent catalog.


Maxx New York Women's Degradé Ombre Large Tote Bag - $198
Comes in Purple as well.


Also at Bloomingdale's was this bag by L.A.M.B (seems Gwen likes the Ombre trend in things other than Wedding Dresses)





L.A.M.B. Manchester Ombre Patent Leather Tote - $495

The above bags can be yours with a 20% discount by using the code FLOWER now thru May 21st at Bloomingdales.com.


But Bloomingdales is not the only place offering items combining these two trends. Some of my other favorite shopping sites have some cool Patent and Ombre items. Enjoy!


Nordstrom



Elliott Lucca Ombré Patent Leather Tote - $298
Comes in black as well.




BCBGirls 'Edith' Pump - $97.95
Comes in Dove & Black as well



Stuart Weitzman 'Degdais' Pump - was: $255 Now: $169.90

Comes in Coal as well


Zappos




RSVP Dinda Ombre Patent Leather Peep Toe Pumps - $65.00

Comes in Blue, Ivory & Pink as well.




Lodis Romano Ombre Primadonna Wallet - $176
Comes in Azure & Fuschia as well. There is also a smaller wallet with Gusset that come in the same colors for $129.


Target


Mossimo Deann Ombre Patent Flats - $19.99
Comes in Purple and Gray as well.



Mossimo® Darby Ombre Peep-Toe Pumps - $24.99
Comes in Purple and Gray as well.


Topshop




Patent Ombre T Bar Shoe - Was 55.00 Now: 35.00 pounds
Comes in Gray as well.
Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: