Saturday, May 17, 2008

IS INTERNET WINDOW SHOPPING HARMFUL?

I found this blog post which I think is interesting. The post is called "Is Internet Shopping Harmful?"

I personally think it isn't harmful but then I'm in the group of people that call Shopping "Retail Therapy" to coat in an air of self-help rather than admit to the addiction it may really be :/ . So is it a waste of time....probably but so are many things (TV, Video Games....ect). The above blog writer is correct when she says "at the end of it [Internet window shopping]; all you're left with is an empty closet!"

How do you feel about Internet Window Shopping?

Also what do you think is a good term for Internet Window Shopping? It seems long and could use a better name. I've read "Screen Shopping" which is good name for it. I thought WISH might be a good name for it. WISH standing for Window Internet Shopping Habit and also the Wishing you get to own the products you see as you surf. But maybe you guys can come up with something better. Lemme know your ideas.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: