Thursday, September 27, 2007

Helpful things for underthings

Here is what the world is talking about from this company herlook.com. These Commando c.y.a undies were in O magazine. So you know if they were there, they must be good. And they do look awfully comfy. I will have to try a pair or two out. They come in several colors and two sizes. Look below for picture and description BUT DON"T FORGET TO KEEP READING because my favorite product from the company is listed next.




Now enough about Oprah....What about ME....Ok...Ok...Me and You and the thousands of ladies like us who are always on the go and often suffer a last minute snafu or slippage that we can't deal with. This product might be the little help we need to make the outfit we slaved over for hours (in my case) or minutes (in most normal peoples cases) fixable. Cause a Girl's Gotta make it work and show up looking Fabulous in order to choose whether she wants to eat or just have drinks ;) And I think this awesome product might help her do just that.

In fact, I could have used these the other day when I was wearing a wide neck silk shirt that kept slipping and showing my bra strap....(which is so 1980s ;) I decided to take myself somewhere low-key to eat and was never going to wear the shirt again. Then I saw this ad.


Don’t let your outfit go up in flames. To the rescue are matchsticks™. This purse-ready book of clear double-stick tape strips can fix any peek-a-boo bra strap, slipped-down slingback, bursting button-down, gaping wrap dress, fallen hem, dropped tube top or shifty skirt (and so on and so on)…Remember, only you can prevent fashion fires.




matchsticks $10.00

No comments: