Friday, September 28, 2007

Lauren Wolf & More Statement Jewelry

Readers of my blogs know how I love statement jewelry. I'm always on the look out for independent designers who have beautiful pieces at reasonable prices. Today I found some great items from Lauren Wolf Jewelry.

Here are some examples of her Bracelets:



This is one of my favorite of her bracelets:





My favorite of her Rings is below (They also have it in silver and gold with diamonds):





My 2nd favorite of her rings. I like stacking rings. So I would definitely buy several of these and wear them together:





From Barneys NY:



Rosanne Pugliese Morocco Lace Earring at Barneys New York $890


Here are some pieces I love that are more on the pricier sided (most from Barneys NY of course....lol):



Anaconda Rings at Barneys New York $2,575






Anaconda By Designer at Barneys New York $2,650



Lucifer Vir Honestus Green Tourmaline Ring at Barneys New York $5,985

This one is from Lauren Wolf Jewelry:

No comments: