Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Oscar 2008 - Part 5 Jewelry – Only the Good cause there was no Bad and the Ugly

If you’ve read any of my other blogs, you’ll know that I like jewelry that makes a statement. Something different. That sets you apart from the rest and helps enhance your outfit. There wasn’t that much attention paid to the jewelry this Oscar season as I’ve seen at other Oscars. There was definitely bling but only a few that stood out to me. No one wore jewelry I would categorize as bad so this is only the review of the good ones.

Good

Earrings

Miley Ray Cyrus' didn’t impress me with her overall look but I did like earrings.




Necklaces

As I said before I wasn’t thrilled with Julie Christi’s dress but I really liked her necklace.



I thought Keri Russell’s overall look was beautiful but her necklace was striking.




Bracelets

Once again Heidi Klum and Keisha Whitaker could do no wrong in my book at this award show. Their jewelry especially their bracelets added the right finish to an overall stunning look.

No comments: