Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm sharing some Cheap thrills I found

You know I'm always on the search for inexpensive items that are cute and on trend. In my effort to do that, I came upon the cutest cheapest patent "leather" sandals from Old Navy that I just had to share with you:






Women's Patent T-Strap Sandals - Old Navy - Several Colors - Now - $12
Women's Patent T-Strap Sandals Chic patent sandal features a classic t-strap design. Closed back provides support, while adjustable buckle lets you find the right fit. Hard sole is textured for traction.




Women's Embellished Patent T-Strap Sandals - Old Navy - Now - $19.50
Women's Embellished Patent T-Strap Sandals Embellished with four polished disks, these patent t-straps flow gracefully into a sexy ankle strap. Side-buckle gives an adjustable fit.


I got the first pair in them in Red and the second in Green. Now I just need summer to come so I can wear them ;)

Hurry up and get your pair before they sell out.



No comments: